(Source unknown)Bad days are just a thing that happen, but that doesn't make them any less pleasant. It can be a listless miserable feeling or a bought of self hate- but no matter what it is, you CAN'T let it ruin you. go on the attack and try and feel better!
You you feel sad/depressed/listless/in a bad way
- Watch a good movie that will most likely make you cry. It's hard to get over a bad feeling when you don't release them. I would suggest a chick flick that isn't romantic comedy. The notebook is good. Princess and the Frog is a fantastic Disney movie that will pull a couple tears too.
- Listen to some good music. No mopey music either!! No wallowing allowed! It'll just make you feel worse. Find something moderately happy. Really happy music will make you feel worse, but something that isn't negative will improve things.
- Take out a little bit of anger. A few options include: Go to a shooting range if you have any experience, take a baseball bat and bash in a few trees, play a violent, easy video game.
- Be productive. Don't just sit there! Get up, do something! If you just sit around not doing anything you're left to meditate on your sadness and that's never helpful! Get up!
- If you can't seem to get past it, go to sleep. Sometimes you just are up too late, or are stuck in a rut. Have a day reset and get some rest. things'll be better next morning.
- Do something you really enjoy. Doesn't matter if it's crocheting or blowing up boxes! As long as you're enjoying yourself.
- Talk to a friend. Vent, get out all your frustrations, all your worries. It's amazing how much better you'll feel.
- Or, if no friend is available, write an open letter to what's bothering you or just start writing what's bothering you in general. Catharsis is inevitable.
- Make a list of everything you love. All the things that make you smile from the simplistic to the complex. When that day where nothing is worth it hits, read the list and feel a little better.
- Get rid of toxic persons in your life. If someone consistently makes you feel bad get rid of them! No friendship is worth that! It's just not worth it. You'll feel much better.
If you're feeling like you're out of confidence check out my best friend Mana's article! Confidence boost this way!