Thursday, June 14, 2012

What do you call a one shot lolita?

Beats me, but it happened! I had a friend of mine come over to borrow some stuff for a convention this coming weekend and one thing lead to another and she was in the frills. XD She looked so flipping adorable that I had to get some pictures of her, though I had to tell her how to pose. haha.



Skirt, shirt: Candy Violet
Wristcuffs- Offbrand
Bow: Angelic Pretty
Socks and shoes- against my advisement. XD
Convention report and pictures to come soon; Bye guys!!

2 comments:

  1. Heeey~! :D We met at Frill, so I totally had to seek out your blog and follow it. <3 ^_^ You and Savannah (she said I wouldn't remember her name, heehee) were so nice. :3

    Oh my goodness, your friend is adorable. @_@ <3 I love her glasses, and in the first photo, she totally reminds me of Princess Peach, heehee.

    I wish Candy Violet still made lolita clothing; I loved the designs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg, hi! I remember you! Thank you! <3 I'll be sure to let her know you remember her, she'll be very pleased. -u-

      I'll pass that on to her. I thought she looked insanely cute.
      And I know. It makes me so sad. ;-;

      Delete